a little bit of silliness....click on the picture to create a fly for it to eat....

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

cupcake class at Koto....

Tuesday I di.d a cupcake class for the staff and students at Koto.  I made rose and lychee cupcakes and Doan made his carrot and walnut.  Then I demonstrated buttercream icing techniques and used some of the royal icing flowers that we made last week.

I think it's better if I just show you the pictures....
these are the carrot and walnut ones....

and these are the rose and lychee.....

 and after I finished the students got to have a play......pretty good eh?


It seemed to be universally enjoyed and the cakes were very nice indeed....you know it's a funny thing....I just can't understand why I'm not losing weight.....yeah right!

No comments:

Post a Comment