a little bit of silliness....click on the picture to create a fly for it to eat....

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

this blogging lark is not as easy as it sounds...

I've just been checking out some of the incredibly professional looking blogs out there, wow! It makes me feel quite inadequate, but I'm in this to learn, so if you do chance across this blog please, please, please let me know what I can do to improve things. The following site is a fount of useful information, when I have a quiet day I will log on and take notes...

2 comments:

  1. Hi!!

    This is Leo!! I hope i can come along and meet you at Callan Park

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Leo, I look forward to meeting you and your family. I'll be near the zoo, and I'll probably look pretty silly...funny clothes and facepaints!

    ReplyDelete