a little bit of silliness....click on the picture to create a fly for it to eat....

Friday, March 26, 2010

More ideas...

I sent out an eamil today to several schools in the area.  Since my face painting seems to go over well with the kids I meet at festivals I've decided to take it a step further and offer a birthday party package...1 hour of my time, all paints, hair decorations (if required), fun and frivolity for only $50.  What a bargain.  I can also offer kids cooking classes as the birthday activity, and even the birthday cake.  Imagine the peace and quiet of a kitchen full of little ones concentrating on perfecting their cupcake decorating skills, or their pizza making talents...then they get to eat what they have produced!  Magic.  Let me know what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment