a little bit of silliness....click on the picture to create a fly for it to eat....

Friday, February 18, 2011

absolutely, positively the last post....

I know I said goodbye in my last post but I've got just one more photo to share with you; it was the last photo i took as I was being driven to the airport and typifies the conundrum that is modern Hanoi.  The huge tower block being constructed, the massive archway over nothing and the rearing stallions.  It's an impressive bit of statuary but ultimately a bit tacky...those horses look like something off the cover of an old cowboy cartoon book

.

Just in case you wish to keep in touch I've started a new blog....www.cooknSydney.blogspot.com  It'll cover all aspects of my strange but rather wonderful life...cookiing, eating, studying, house sitting, domestic furries, Taronga Zoo and my role as a Discovery Host, exotic creatures, and of course beautiful, vibrant, wonderful Sydney...I hope you enjoy it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment