a little bit of silliness....click on the picture to create a fly for it to eat....

Friday, April 2, 2010

and the winner is.............(drumroll please)..............

All the names went into a hat and the winner of Aprils free one on one cooking class is...........drrrrrrrrrrrrrrumroll..............Leo!  Well done young man, you can either come here to Drummoyne with Mum or Dad or I can come to you at a mutually convenient time.  I noticed in one of your earlier blogs that you had a couple of problems with a cupcake recipe...I'd be happy to show you a few tricks to make and decorate cupcakes.  Let me know what suits Leo and we can get the ball rolling.
To the rest of my followers, you are now in the running for next months, each person can only win once so as the months go by your chance of winning will increase.  Watch this space for pictures of the class.
Have a wonderful easter everybody.

1 comment: