a little bit of silliness....click on the picture to create a fly for it to eat....

Friday, September 3, 2010

HELP!

I'm desperate guys, I need to sell these raffle tickets for the wonderful Nestle baskets!  Uni won't let me sell them on campus - it's for personal gain apparantly ?!?  I can't sell them on the street without council approval and public indemnity insurance (big bucks!) and the few friends I've hit have all bought up!  I need inspiration!  I will offer a cooking class in return - either pastry or Vietnamese goodies when I return from the adventure - does anyone have access to loads of chocolate lovers who might be inspired to buy some tickets?  Let me know...I'm really, really worried about raising the last dollars that I will need for the three months commitment over there............:(

No comments:

Post a Comment